Boudh District Court Jobs Notification 2021 @Application Form Junior Clerk/ Copyist, Typist, Steno 23 Post
District & Sessions Judge Boudh vacancy notification 2021 for Junior Clerk/ Copyist, Typist, Steno 23 Posts in Boudh Court Recruitment 2021. You can apply offline through the prescribed application form in Boudh Court Clerk recruitment from 2 July 2021 to 30 July 2021 at 5:00 PM. Boudh Court Clerk Bharti 2021 Read full Boudh Court Jobs Notification Before apply offline Application Form. Boudh Court Junior Clerk/ Copyist, Typist, Steno Notification/Boudh Court Vacancy Advertising short description below there:–
District & Sessions Judge Boudh Recruitment 2021
Boudh Court Junior Clerk/ Copyist, Typist, Steno Notification 2021
- Candidates should have passed 12th class, Diploma in Computer, M.E. standard, a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in typewriting, a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand, and 40 words in typewriting per minute, practical knowledge in operating a Computer Application or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Read and Write Oriya.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 32 years as of 28/06/2021.
- Age Relaxation: – 5 years in case of SC/ ST/ SEBC and women candidates and 10 years in case of Physically Handicapped candidates. For Ex-Servicemen, after deducting the period of service rendered in the Armed Forces from the present age, the resultant age should not exceed 32 years.
Boudh Court Recruitment 2021
Boudh Court Junior Clerk/ Copyist, Typist, Steno Application Form 2021 23 Post
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 2 July 2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30 July 2021.
- Candidates will have to pay Rs.100/- only in the shape of the Treasury Challan under the Head “0070 Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Service Fees-9923650-Law Department-9916730 Examination Fees” for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and subordinate courts.
- For more fee details please go to the below official notification.
- For Junior Clerk Copyist, Junior Typist Pay Scale Rs.19900-63200 (Level-4 of the pay matrix).
- For Stenographer (Grade-III) Pay Scale Rs.25500-81100/- (Level-7 of the pay matrix).
- For more pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: Office of District and Sessions Judge Boudh.
- Job Location: Boudh Court (Odisha).
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 30 July 2021 at 5:00 PM or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination, Computer Science Test (Practical), Shorthand and Typewriting Test, Viva-Voce.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
- There is the full notification for District & Sessions Judge Boudh – Junior Clerk/ Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer (Grade-III) Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- District & Sessions Judge Boudh – Junior Clerk/ Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer (Grade-III) Application Form or New Registration from here
- Application Form