By Admin –
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023: Bombay High Court has issued the latest notification Advt No. RC. 1502/2019-20/(Law Clerks)/2459 for the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 of Law Clerk Vacancy at 50 posts. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website bombayhighcourt.nic.in Bombay High Court Jobs 2023 by 20 March 2023. Other details of Bombay High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2023 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Bombay High Court Jobs 2023 @Application Form Law Clerk 50 Post
Bombay High Court vacancy notification 2023 for the Law Clerk 50 Posts. You can apply online to the Bombay High Court Law Clerk vacancy 2023 from 1 March 2023 to 20 March 2023. Read full Bombay High Court Notification 2023 Before Bombay High Court Application Form 2023. Bombay High Court Law Clerk Jobs 2023, Bombay High Court exam apply the last date, Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023
Bombay High Court Vacancy Notification 2023
- Candidates should have a Post Graduate Degree in Law or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details go to the below official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Bombay High Court Application Form 2023
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 1 March 2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20 March 2023.
- Date of publication for merit list of eligible candidates for interview: 5 April 2023.
- Date for Interview: 17 to 21 April 2023.
- Date for publication of Result: 28 April 2023.
- For more application fee details please go to the below official notification.
- For Law Clerk post pay scale Rs. 40000/- per month.
- For more salary details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Bombay.
- Adrees: The Registrar (Personnel), High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay, 5th floor, New Mantralaya Building, G. T. Hospital Compound, Behind Ashoka Shopping Centre, Near Crowford Market, L.T. Marg, Mumbai – 400001.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 20 March 2023 or by clicking on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Merit List and Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Bombay High Court – Law Clerk Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Bombay High Court – Law Clerk Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Application Form
Merit List/ Interview List / Result