By Admin – 23 December 2021 1 Views
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022: High Court of Bombay (BHC) has issued the latest notification for the Bombay High Court Clerk recruitment 2022 of Apply Online Clerk Vacancy at 247 posts in Bombay High Court. Interested candidates can apply online in BHC Recruitment 2022 through the official website bombayhigh.courtrecruitment.com Bombay High Court Jobs by 6 January 2022. Other details of Bombay High Court Vacancy 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
Bombay High Court Jobs Notification 2022 @Apply Online Clerk 247 Post
Bombay High Court vacancy notification 2022 for the 247 Clerk Posts. You can apply online to Bombay High Court recruitment from 23 December 2021 to 6 January 2022. Read full Bombay High Court Clerk Notification 2022 Before Bombay High Court Apply Online. Bombay High Court Jobs Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2022
Bombay High Court Notification 2022
- Candidates should have a Graduate of any recognized University in any faculty. However, the preference will be given to Law Graduates, Government Commercial Certificate Examination or examination conducted by Government Board or Government Certificate in Computer Typing Basic Course (GCC-TBC) or I. T. I. for English Typing with speed of 40 w.p. m. Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar-7, and Open Office Org or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details go to the below official notification.
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 38 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Bombay High Court Online Form 2022
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 23 December 2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 6 January 2022,
- The registration fee of Rs.25/- should be paid by the candidates through online mode.
- For more fees, details go to the below official notification.
- For Bombay High Court Clerk Salary Rs. 19900-63200 + allowances as per the Rules.
- For more salary details go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Bombay High Court.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 6 January 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on Screening/Written Test.
- For more selection process details please go to the below official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for Bombay High Court – Clerk Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Bombay High Court – Clerk Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card/ Result
- Bombay High Court – Clerk you can take the printout of your Admit Card or Result from here
- Admit Card