By Admin –
APTEL Recruitment 2021: Appellate Tribunal For Electricity has issued the latest notification for the APTEL Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021 of Deputy Registrar, Director (Admin), Court Master, Personal Assistant & Judicial Assistant Vacancy at 12 Posts in APTEL Jobs. Interested candidates can apply online to APTEL Vacancy 2021 through the official website APTEL Jobs goawrd.gov.in by 8 November 2021. Other details of the Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
APTEL Jobs Notification 2021 @Application Form Registrar, Director, Master, Personal Asst, Judicial Assistant 12 Post
Appellate Tribunal For Electricity Vacancy notification 2021 for Deputy Registrar, Director (Admin), Court Master, Personal Assistant & Judicial Assistant 12 Posts. You can apply offline to APTEL Recruitment 2021 from 6 October 2021 to 8 November 2021. Read full APTEL Personal Assistant Notification Before APTEL Personal Assistant Application Form. APTEL Jobs 2021 Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Appellate Tribunal For Electricity Recruitment 2021
APTEL Notification 2021
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for education qualification details.
- Candidates age limit should be Maximum 56 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
APTEL Application Form 2021
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20 October 2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10 November 2021.
- For Deputy Registrar, Director Pay Scale Level-12 (78800-209200).
- For Court Master Pay Scale Level-7 (44900-142400).
- For Personal Assistant, Judicial Assistant (Filing) Pay Scale Level-6 (35400-112400).
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Delhi.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 11 November 2021 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test, Skill Test, and Vivo Voce.
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Appellate Tribunal For Electricity – Deputy Registrar, Director (Admin), Court Master, Personal Assistant & Judicial Assistant Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Appellate Tribunal For Electricity – Deputy Registrar, Director (Admin), Court Master, Personal Assistant & Judicial Assistant Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Application Form