By Admin – 29 November 2021 2 Views
IAF AFCAT 1/2022 Recruitment: Indian Air Force has issued the latest AFCAT 1/2022 Apply Online Link notification for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 2022 (AFCAT Flying Batch / Ground Duty Batch or NCC Batch January 2023) Vacancy at 300 Posts. Those candidates who are interested in AFCAT 1/2022 can apply online to the courses commencing in January 2023 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches through the official website Indian Air Force AFCAT 1/2022 Jobs joinindianarmy.nic.in by 30 December 2021. Other details of the AFCAT 1/2022 Online Application Form Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, AFCAT 1/2022 Syllabus, Selection Process, Application Fee, and IAF AFCAT 1/2022 Notification How to Apply are given below…
Indian Air Force AFCAT 1/2022 Notification 2021 @Admission Test (AFCAT) 2022/ NCC Special Entry Online Application, Exam Date 300 Post
Indian Air Force Vacancy notification 2021 for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 2022 Posts. You can apply online to AFCAT 1/2022 from 1 December 2021 to 30 December 2021. Read full IAF AFCAT 1/2022 Notification Before IAF AFCAT 1/2022 Apply Online. AFCAT 1/2022 Jobs Notification/Advertising short description below there:–
Indian Air Force AFCAT 1/2022 Recruitment
Indian Army AFCAT 01/2022 / NCC Special Entry Notification
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class, Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Physics and Mathematics at 12th Level / B.E / B.Tech Course., Graduation / Integrated PG Degree in Engineering / Technology, Engineering / Technology Degree, NCC Air Wing Senior Division C certificate, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- AFCAT Flying Batch: Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 20 years and Maximum 24 years.
- Ground Duty Technical / Non-Technical: Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 20 years and Maximum 26 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
AFCAT 01/2022 Online Form 2021 300 Post
- Starting Date of Online Application: 1 December 2021
- Last Date of Online Application: 30 December 2021.
- Admit Card Available: Update Soon
- For AFCAT Entry (All Candidates) Application Fee 250/-
- For NCC Special & Meteorology Entry Application Fee Nil.
- IAF Flying Officer Salary Rs. 56100 to Rs. 177500 per month with MSP for Rs. 15000 per month.
- For more salary details please go to the official notification.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 30 December 2021 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Merit list of marks obtained in the Written Test, Physical Test and Medical Test.
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for the Indian Air Force – Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 2022 / NCC Special Entry Course Vacancy
How to Apply / New Registration
- Indian Air Force – Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 2022 / NCC Special Entry Course Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online
Admit Card / Interview / Result
- Indian Air Force – Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 2022 / NCC Special Entry Course you can take the printout of your Admit Card | Interview or Result from here
- Admit Card